Our model at Rising Phoenix uses an integrative approach to treating mental health, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis disorders.
Blending mind, body and spirit to inspire the optimal well-being of each individual who walk through our doors.
Rising Phoenix integrates 4 components of care to heal each individual’s mind, body and spirit setting us apart from most outpatient models. These components includes weekly group therapy, weekly individual therapy, case management/coaching services, and psychiatric/medical services all carried out by our highly experienced and licensed clinical and medical team members.
Our Clinical Focus:
Our Doctorate and Masters Level Clinicians specialize in working with the following issues both individual and group therapy sessions.
- Substance Use Disorders & Relapse Prevention
- Mental Health Disorders & Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Trauma Therapy/Complex Trauma
- Grief/Loss Therapy
- Couples and Family Therapy
- Behavioral & Cognitive Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Medication Assisted Recovery (MAR)
Rising Phoenix Outpatient Programming Includes:
- Groups during day, evening and weekend to accommodate each individual unique schedule
- Weekly Individual Psychotherapy
- Medical & Psychiatric Care and Monitoring
- Family/Couples Therapy
- Weekly Case Management Services
- Gender Responsive Groups
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Art & Equine Therapy
- Telehealth Services
- Supportive Services such as health promotion, living skills, vocational/educational support, community services identification and support, family/loved one’s support